SETS OF DOWNS / PUNTS
1) 40 Minute games / 2 2o minute halves
2) Running Game CLOCK
3) 25 second play clock
4) 2 - 30 second timeouts/half
1) OT is settled in SUDDEN DEATH.
1a) Both teams will have 1 play & start from midfield
1b) The team who advances the ball the furthest down the field wins.
1c) If both teams score, SUDDEN DEATH will be replayed in DOUBLE OT & any subsequent OT until one team gains more yards than the other.
1) Touchdowns - 6 points
5-yard Line - 1 point
10-yard Line - 2 points
3) Safety - 2 points
1) A Coin Toss starts the game.
2) the Offense will start with possession on their 15 yard line.
3) Possession switches at the half
4) players must be present 5 minutes after the start time to avoid conceding
SET OF DOWNS
1) The offense has 4 plays to pass midfield
2) after passing midfield, the offense has 4 plays to score
1) Punts are not played and instead spot the ball on the opposing team's 15 yard line.
2) teams are only allowed to punt if they do not pass midfield
3) The punting team must notify the official so that the ball can be properly placed
1) 12 players max on the roster
- 5 players required
2) There is no required Offense / Defense formation.
3) a snap from a center is required to start each play.
4) 1 motion per offensive play
5) 5 seconds to throw the ball
6) Run plays permitted* (handoff/pitch; no qb rush)
7) unlimited laterals
8) unlimited blitzes* (Blitzer must be lined up 5 yards off ball)
1) A catch is complete when the ball is in full possession of the player and both feet are secured inbounds.
2) A fumbled ball is ruled as a dead ball.
***FIGHTS ARE NOT PERMITTED***
We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to fighting. Players that engage in fights will automatically be DISQUALIFIED from participation WITHOUT REFUND. In addition, the provoking parties will be permanently BANNED from taking place in any future Run-N-Fund events.